ShareIn is an exciting Fintech company based in the heart of Edinburgh’s vibrant tech community and we’re looking for someone to join our small but growing team. We’ve been winning new business and are now building tools to manage the administration of these clients. We seek a web application developer who’s confident and capable in ASP.NET MVC and related stack. This is a Greenfield project and would suit an individual that is able to see the whole picture in terms of application design. It’s a chance for a developer to own and shape the project from the outset.
- .NET 4.5 C# Visual Studio
- NET MVC 5
- Jquery / Bootstrap / HTML and front end scripting
- Entity framework
- GIT / Azure / Continuous delivery / TDD
- Ambitious for quality
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Able to focus under pressure
- Pro-active and forthcoming with system designs and solutions
- A can-do attitude
- Always delivers on a promise
Importantly, we’re looking for someone who wants to do a good job, learn new things and who is open and honest. We’re an informal and friendly team so your input will be appreciated and valued. We’re not people who will judge you on the hours worked – for us it’s all about results.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday each year (pro-rata)
- The opportunity to be part of team that hear about really exciting projects that need our help every single day
- Future participation in employee share option scheme
- The chance to be in at the start of a high growth company in a high growth sector
- Best view from an office in the world
ShareIn started out as an equity crowdfunding platform and have morphed into a global technology provider of deal funding tools and solutions. Our clients span a range of sectors and fund a variety of amazing projects from renewable energy projects in Africa to Hotel developments in the UK and a lot in between.
ShareIn provides a positive, open and friendly work environment. We are looking for someone that really cares about what they are doing who can work independently. Applicants should be enthusiastic about the opportunity to be part of a team that is shaking up traditional sources of finance.
If that sounds like you please get in touch! Send all applications to Hillary@sharein.com
Strictly no agencies.