ShareIn is an exciting Fintech company based in the heart of Edinburgh’s vibrant tech community and we’re looking for someone to join our small but growing team. Reporting directly to the Compliance and Client Support Manager the role has the potential to grow with the company.
Your responsibilities would cover a wide range of compliance aspects of ShareIn from monitoring our Appointed Representatives to being responsible for ShareIn’s obligations as an FCA regulated firm. Prior regulatory compliance experience is not essential as we’re here to help and train you. A general audit background would be very helpful. The role includes:
- Advising new clients on their obligations from a compliance perspective
- Compliance monitoring procedures for existing clients
- Managing FCA reporting
- Maintaining and updating the ShareIn Compliance Manual as appropriate
- Approval of our clients’ financial promotions and management of our regulatory Appointed Representative services to clients.
- Maintain compliance and AML records in line with FCA guidance
The attributes we’d love you to have:
- Qualified or Part Qualified accountant with audit experience
- Have a desire to learn about the alternative finance sector (specifically crowdfunding) in the UK and beyond.
- A strong desire to use technology to improve a process
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Always delivers on a promise
- Willing to muck in and help the Team even if it’s not your job
- Never scared to ask if you don’t understand
- Really organized
Importantly, we’re looking for someone who wants to do a good job, learn new things and who is open and honest. We’re an informal and friendly team so your input will be appreciated and valued. We’re not people who will judge you on the hours worked – for us it’s all about results.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary circa £25K – £35k (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday each year (pro-rata)
- The opportunity to be part of team that hear about really exciting projects that need our help every single day
- Future participation in employee share option scheme
- The chance to be in at the start of a high growth company in a high growth sector
- Best view from an office in the world
ShareIn started out as an equity crowdfunding platform and have morphed into a global technology provider of deal funding tools and solutions. Our clients span a range of sectors and fund a variety of amazing projects from renewable energy projects in Africa to Hotel developments in the UK and a lot in between.
ShareIn provides a positive, open and friendly work environment. We are looking for someone that really cares about what they are doing who can work independently. Applicants should be enthusiastic about the opportunity to be part of a team that is shaking up traditional sources of finance.
If that sounds like you please get in touch.
Please send all applications to email@example.com by April 7th 2017.
Strictly no agencies.