Crowdfund From Your Own Website
A ShareIn Microsite enables you to raise funds on your website. No wasting your marketing resource promoting a crowdfunding platform. You crowdfund yourself with our expert help behind the scenes. Quick to set up and easy to use our innovative new funding method is a great alternative to listing on a crowdfunding platform.
Investment From People That Believe In You
In reality to be successful crowdfunding you need to be promoting your pitch yourself. Just listing on a platform will not get you funded. If you are spending a lot of time promoting your crowdfund wouldn’t it be nice if you were sending them to your website?
- Page design, campaign run-length, pledge conditions, rewards and/or equity and much more is all decided by you to truly tailor your fundraising page.
- We manage the transaction for you including taking payments, hosting, dealing with financial regulations allowing you to focus on finding investors.
- Our Microsites run in the cloud on secure servers. Data encryption and protection is key to our software.
- Authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Secure sockets layer (SSL) to encrypt communications over the internet, investor access requires user authentication, using Salt/Has encryption, SSL and authentication with our payment provider.
What We Can Offer:
Tailor the Microsite to match the exact requirement of your investor audience.Easily customise the images, colours and fonts of our pre-made theme, or if you’re comfortable with code, give your store a completely custom look by tweaking the CSS.
Choose the features you want to display. Number of backers not appropriate? Turn it off. Need social network share links? Turn them on.
Key Financial Information
You have full control over your target metrics (configure target, stretch target, share price and number of shares issued).
Reach An International Investor Audience
We can facilitate investments from the USA, UK and the EU.
Tell Your Story
A story timeline lets investors get up to speed quickly.